At University Specialty Urologicals we also supply automatic self injectors. Ask us about it today!
SELECT THE INJECTION SITE
DISPOSAL OF INJECTION MATERIALS
STORING INTRACAVERNOSAL INJECTIONS
FACTORS THAT MAY REDUCE YOUR ERECTION
Always use a fresh needle and never share a needle with another person when using Intracavernosal injections. Sharing needles can transmit sexual diseases.
• Aching in the penis, testicles, legs and in the perineum (area between the penis and rectum).
• Redness of the penis due to increased blood flow
• Light-headedness / Dizziness
• Rapid pulse
• Prolonged erection over 3 hours:
PLEASE NOTE: If your erection is rigid for more than 3 hours, call your doctor promptly or go to the nearest Emergency Room with your medication.
• Scaring or curvature of the penis if not properly administered